Friday, May 30, 2008

Hey Ladies...


Strapless Dresses are hot hot hot for summer!!


Ok, to be honest, I've never been a huge fan of strapless dresses. Why? Because it takes a certain type of body & breast size to make it look SEXY, and most girls who wear strapless dresses just look bad...
I think the key thing to remember is fit. Do not buy it if it does not fit you! Aka if you see bulges anywhere, forget about it.
But, I think with the right accessories, toned arms & a great collarbone you'll look stunning.
The one great thing about designer strapless dresses are that they tend to have good support, structure, and lining--which is crucial for strapless dresses.

I love Prada Fall 2008 Shoes...
So Dope




I have mixed feelings about Prada. I'm more of a Jean-Paul Gaultier, Nicolas Ghesquiere, John Galliano, Rei & Yohji, Viktor & Rolf, Marc Jacobs, Vivienne Westwood fan.
When I visit Europe, the Prada merchandise is just amazing. But in the US, I tend to find that it's just not impressive.

In general, Miuccia Prada is very much a revolutionary, and I do think she's somewhat of a genius. Yet, I've been more a fan of Miu Miu. Nonetheless, these shoes are stunning.

On ANOTHER note...DUDES...
All you urbanites/sneakerheads/tshirt junkies

This is what you've been waiting for, right?

TOMORROW!



HUF

No comments: